Prices & Sizes
Each commission is individual and unique and I'll be providing a quote that I'll discuss with you that would be based off of the requirements for your individual piece before starting.
Prices listed above are estimated guide. Pricing is subject to change depending on the complexity and referencing requirements of your commission.
Drawings of more than one subject, background or highly detailed will be subjected to modified price change.
Please note there is non refundable 50% deposit once your drawing has been started.
How Commissions Work
Arranging to have a commission done is easy!
- First, select a few pics of your pet or person you really like.
- Second, Email those pics to [email protected]
- Third, we'll go over the pics and sizes you're interested in. See sizes and prices above.
- Forth, 50% deposit for the commision is needed before I start on it.
- Fifth, Watch my progress on your piece as I work on it. I'll email you.
- Sixth, A beautiful finished portrait is ready to be sent off in the mail to you! Take it to you favorite framers to get the perfect frame.
- Seventh, Hang in a place that doesn't have direct sunlight. To enjoy your portrait for years to come!
Not only did Tai capture the absolute essence of our beloved Kitty in the finest, soul-deep, exquisite detail, but she was also a pleasure and consummate professional to work with. Her communication was beyond expectations, with frequent updates on her progress. I would highly recommend Tai for creating such a personal, thoughtful, lasting gift. Her ability to portray your beloved pet is not only indicative of expert skill, but an uncanny intuitive sense as well, as if she becomes friends with your pet in the process
Tai did both a colored pencil and charcoal drawing of my cat, Sissy. They both turned our great! The colored pencil drawing is dead on and could be mistaken for a photograph! She captured Sissy's essence perfectly. =)